Our client is an established company with over 10 years of experience servicing multiple trades industries and is looking for a self-motivated individual to join their team as an Office Administrator.
The ideal candidate for this role and will have:
- a Post-secondary education
- have exceptional organizational skills
- pay attention to detail
- have a Technical Background
- 3 to 5 years of customer service experience
- be computer savvy
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating meetings and interviews
- Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Business Development, Increase Client and Candidate data base
- Provide exceptional customer service to Clients and Candidates alike
Apply now if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity!
GTA Skilled Trades
310 North Queen, Suite 200
Etobicoke, ON, M9C 5K4
Please note that only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
LIKE us on Facebook - facebook.com/touchstonepersonnel
FOLLOW us on Twitter - @TouchStonePers